As I was sitting down this evening with my family to recover from he Christmas Eve visit to my parents and to start drafting a post, I began to mull over some things to "talk" about. Struggling to come up with a clever angle, I realized I had nothing. Sometimes, perhaps, it is better to go with the obvious and just lay it out.
I don't have much new to contribute except to say that who of us hasn't wished for our lives to be undone, only to realize in the light of a new day things are maybe not as bad or desperate as we imagined them to be. In the end, we all, like George, stand at that snowy bridge in Potter's Field and, in reflection, want to live again... or maybe even live for the first time.
Clarence: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?Indeed... Merry Christmas!
Embrassez votre été invincible!
No comments:
Post a Comment