Weather Report: Partly Cloudy with some occasional Light Drizzle, 74°F, 71% Humidity, Winds: From SW @ 5 mph; feels like 74°F.Pace: 8:17 min./per mile avg.
Having taken the entire day off from work to attend my son's school awards ceremony later in the day, I had decided early on to spend at least part of the morning going for a run. In the spirit of adventure, I even elected to drive to a canal path and run there rather than simply sticking to the local streets.
The one problem was the lingering ache in my knees (I know this sounds like a broken rec... er... CD?), but the nice weather was too much of a siren drawing me to the "road," and the ache could be dulled by popping some Ibuprofen.
The "round trip" run was a grand total of (roughly) 11.58 miles! WOW!
Breathe in, breathe out... YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment