Pace: 7:48 min./per mile
Weather: Cloudy, 35°F, 76% Humidity, Wind: From WSW @ 12 mph; feels like 26°F.Course: The 8 Miler (loop, mostly flat, sidewalks or roads) from USATF Map It!
"There are two types of fisherman - those who fish for sport and those who fish for fish."~Author UnknownFollowing a work week abuzz with the excitement of students (and staff) psychologically revving up for a two week winter recess, as well as, having taken advantage of the opportunity to attend a number of events for my kids (children) and kids (students), it was rewarding to go for a slushy, windy run this morning. I haven't run much "for distance" of late, but that's cool... I'm not always "fishing"... err... running for sport. Of late, I've been content to run when I can for the sake of simply running.
And that, I've concluded, is good enough.
Embrassez votre été invincible!
No comments:
Post a Comment