Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summertime and the Living is Easy...

Bicycling: 7 miles @ 1:30 p.m.
Weather: Partly Cloudy, 70°F, 49% Humidity, Wind: From NE @ 9 mph; feels like 70°F.
Course: Around my Rochester neighborhood, to the Brighton Town Library and the Village Gate shopping plaza, among other places...

Among the options "to do" today were cutting the lawn, going to school (work), playing video games... little of any excitement. After both taking care of the lawn (including "weed whacking the borders of the garden beds) and failing (yet again) to complete a particular level on the Ultimate Alliance X-Box 360 game) I decided to get my can out of the house and go on a few errands a varying levels of i importance, including taking some DVDs back to the neighboring suburban library.

As I told you... a very low key kind of day for yours truly in River City.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: