Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Be Determined... Eventually!

I hope I was not too hasty in suggesting with yesterday's post that I am on the "road to recovery" and ready to run, and run hard. I am sure that psychologically I am on the road to recovering from a a poor run, but whether or not that means I am physically ready just yet to register for any race yet is up for consideration. This morning, for example, I am sitting here getting ready to get ready for work and my ankle and hips are aching.

So well I am recovering, just how I'll extend myself following this healing period is yet to be determined... one moment in a frenzy of feeling well, I'll say to myself "let's stop and purchase some new running shoes so that I can go running tonight when the sun goes down." This feeling fades as my muscles and joints remind me of the foolishness of rushing back.

I am on the trail, but just exactly which direction it leads will take me a few days to determined...

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: