Sunday, June 28, 2009

Running River City...with Pix!

The view of the Rochester skyline (and Genesee River) from Corn Hill Landing, taken this morning @ 10:00 a.m.

Run: 7.3 miles in :55:28 min. @ 8:00 a.m.
Weather: Partly Cloudy, 62°F, 88% Humidity, Wind: From SSW @ 7 mph; feels like 62°F.
Pace: 7:39 min/mile
Course: A loop around familiar ground through the Park Avenue, East Avenue, Central Business, South Wedge, Ellwanger-Barry and Swillburg districts of Rochester, NY.

Went for a car ride with my son shortly after returning home from my run. I figure I'll let the pictures taken from various locations passed on my run this morning do most of the talking:

A statue on University Avenue (directly outside Writer's and Books, which was (I believe) part of the city's Arts Walk project.


The view at the corner of East Avenue and East Main Street, the Liberty Pole is not in view, but woudl be to the right.


A close-up from the pic at the top of this post... my affinity for photographing ducks continues!


Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: