Friday, July 30, 2010

How Else Yoga-in to Start the Day?

Workout: AM Workout from AM and PM Yoga for Beginners
Duration: Approx. 15 minutes


Being a recovery day, as well as one during which I will be stopping by my parents house to do miscellaneous yard work including mowing the lawn, I could not think of a better way to begin than with some light stretching and basic poses. As I continue to work through my tapes, and stand on the sidelines watching my stepson complete the P90X regiment, I can't help but wonder if what I am doing is "hard" enough.

When this thought occasionally slips into my thinking I consider the goal each of us has in posing... and perhaps as an introduction to daily sitting, Rodney's poses are more appropriate that the "yoga-x," though, admittedly, with theses basic tapes I will not likely have ripped abs anytime soon.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: