Although I have been "training" for the past nine months, I'm going to write this blog with the "here and now" in mind. My hope is that by bringing you along on this loosley defined training regiment, we can find ways to motivate ourselves (you and I)through our shared participation in this blog.
It is my goal to log my training efforts from here on out online. I have been keeping a hard copy running journal since March (and will likely continue to do so)... but I will post when I do run and how long... all the good stuff I would normally track in my running log.
Full disclosure: This blog may take a while to get going. I ran my first marathon yesterday and my knees (and thighs, and ankles...) are very achy, but rest assured I will slowly and surely be training in one form or fashion... let's just see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment