Back in March 2005, when I began getting serious about jogging, running, competing, I lamented the fact that my CD player was uncomfortable to wear while running. My wife suggestd that I look into an MP3 player. Initially I thought that this type of tech was outside my price range. Au contere, monfrier. My wife found a very functional and affordable MP3 player on Amazon.com, which we purchased.
The SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player Red is a very adequate player which has worked well for me during the time I have usd it. Admittedly, after using it daily for about 3 weeks, I made th conscious choice to begin running without music as most races prohibit (more like suggest) the use of headphones, etc. during road races. Now that I'm working to reinvigorate my workouts and maintain a higher level of personal interest, I've decided to once again work the MP3 into my routine, maybe once or twice weekly for longer runs.
As far as playlists go, I've run the gamut from classical to world to chant to 80's retro to chick rock. Where I'm going this time, I'm not so sure, but I will scour my CD collection to find a mix that will propel me forward. I'll stop by later and share my current plylist with you.
La vie est une course d'entrailles!
No comments:
Post a Comment