Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bicycling: 10 miles To & From Class

To Class: 5 miles in :21:00 min. @ 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Weather: Partly Cloudy, 75°F, 44% Humidity, Wind: WNW @ 12 mph; feels like 75°F.
Course: Bike 2 Class made using USATF Map It!

For the first time this evening I rode my bicycle to the coaching class I have been taking three evenings a week for the past two weeks. It has been challenging finding the opportunity to ride, given that I have been pedalling like a crazy man to work and back and often have my son's baseball games to attend following these evening classes. After this afternoon's personally unfulfilling doctor's appointment, which garnered few answers, I needed the ride to simply let off a little steam... more on that tomorrow...

Breathe in, breathe out... YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: