Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Run: 3.2 miles in :30:07 min. @ 4:10 p.m.

Weather: Partly Cloudy, 82°F, 32% Humidity, Wind: From W @ 12 mph; feels like 82°F.
Training Plan Suggested Mileage: 2 miles
Average Mile Page: 9:23 min./mi.
Course: Around my neighborhood: Vassar Street to Milburn Street to Edgerton Road to Park Avenue to Harvard Street and Canterbury, then finally, home... but in reverse!

After a fairly uneventful day of packing up my classroom and moving some boxes down to the room I'll be in next school year, I came home, took a nap and decided to run the two (or so) miles in with my stepson before going to my son's baseball game. Tomorrow the mileage will increase slightly, but I goof having been able to stay with the prescribed mileage... so far, anyway.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: