Thursday, July 17, 2008

Run: 6.4 miles in :47:06 min. @ 6:15 a.m.

Weather: Cloudy, 65°F, 91% Humidity, Wind: CALM; feels like 65°F.
Training Plan Suggested Mileage: 6 miles
Average Mile Page: 7:22 min./mi.
Course: Twelve Corners Loop on USATF Map It!

A little humid and slightly drizzly(?) this morning, I am slowly learning to compensate for the ganglia "sack" on my left foot without the benefit of a neoprene ankle brace. Though I could have sworn to having purchased (and held onto) at least two of this in the past, I'll be darned if I could put my hands on one anywhere in the house last evening as I was collecting my things (shorts, socks, shirt) in anticipation of this morning's run.

It once again felt great to be out and about in the morning with limited traffic and much space available on the shoulders of the roads; just enough space for one to allow his mind to wander a little...

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: