Thursday, July 24, 2008

Run: 8.2 miles in :59:27 min. @ 1:30 p.m.

Weather: Light Rain, 63°F, 82% Humidity, Wind: From WSW @ 6 mph; feels like 63°F.
Training Plan Suggested Mileage: 8 miles
Average Mile Page: 7:20 min./mi.
Course: Kaz2way's 8 Miler Dawg on USATF Map It!

The rain began clearing slightly by the time I had reached mile six, and it was then I remembered why I dislike wearing a hat when I run, even when it is raining out. In addition to the rain, now dripping from the visor, my sweat made me feel as though I was wearing a weight on my skull. I pushed through the discomfort and finished the course I had sought to complete for today... an unremarkable training run, to be sure, but one that I was at least satisfied to have accomplished.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: