Saturday, June 19, 2010

Run: 4.5 mi. in :40.00 min. @ 5:50 a.m.

Weather: Fair, 66°F, 79% Humidity, Wind: SW @ 5 mph; feels like 66°F.
Pace: 8:50 min/mile
Course: Into the city, through the slumbering Rochester Jazz festival stages and back home.


Unfortunately, for a number of reasons (some good and some bad), that last few days were not conducive to getting out and running. Even on this morning, a morning during which I will be driving an athlete to an independent track meet nearly ninety minutes away, I am not "feeling it." Despite this, I recognize the importance of at least lacing my shoes up and heading out even if my goal distance/pace is not likely to be met.

The final product was as expected... a slow, laborious, workmanlike effort; I hope for better things tomorrow.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: