Monday, June 07, 2010

The Training Week That Was... 5/31-6/6

A very productive week, all things considered, and I found myself actually getting out and about for four days this past training week. Though each run came with certain challenges, and the overall experience was somewhat painful, I feel as though I am moving in the right direction, which is to say, at least I'm "moving."

Here is what took place this past week(end) with my training:
Monday: 2.4 miles in :21.00 min.
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 4.1 mmiles in :35.00 min.
Thursday-Friday: Rest
Saturday: Run: 3.5 miles in :26.00 min.
Sunday: Run 4.3 in .34.33 min.

TOTAL MILEAGE: R 14.3 miles (+14.3 miles from the previous week)
Weigh-In*: 197.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. from previous week) [* @ 5:30 a.m. on 6/7/10]
My weight, or more accurately the amount of whatever it is I'm eating, continue to be a concern. As I have done in the past, I will be maintain a calorie diary of what I eat and when I eat it for the next few days (and sharing it here) in order to get a better handle on where my mis-steps are. Though I could likely make some assumptions, I like taking the chance to document this as it allows forces me to keep a more discerning eye on what I'm eating.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: