Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Run: 4.9 mi. @ 4:30 a.m.

Weather: Cloudy, 49°F, 91% Humidity, Wind: From SW @ 4 mph; feels like 47°F.
Time/Pace: Approx :40.20 min. (8:15 min/mile)
Course: Out towards the Town of Brighton border (Winton Road) and back.


While I certainly felt as though I was working hard on this morning's run, the final analysis illustrated a lethargically paced less-than-five-miler. My legs moved as heavily as they felt and I am a little disappointed in the overall result. On the positive side, I did do well in maintaining a strong arm swing and upper body form, which assisted in getting comfortably up a number of "hills." In the interest of diversifying my training approach, I think that tomorrow calls for a shorter, faster paced run, but of course, time will tell...

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: