Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Run: 3 miles in :23.13 min @ 5:40 am

Weather: Mostly Cloudy, 70°F, 84% Humidity, Wind: CALM; feels like 70°F.
Course: A short loop around my Park Avenue neighborhood
Pace: 7:44 min/mile
Effort: 4 of 5 (again!)
How did I feel? Pretty Nifty!


Due to the discomfort in my jaw following last week's wisdom tooth (teeth?) extraction, I find myself up at 4:00 am popping Advil and checking e-mail. Though I had planned on having a rest day today, following yesterday's seven-miler, my options are to continue dredging the Internet, play X-box or go fro a short run.

The run seems to me the most productive way to begin my day... so not hoping to overdo it and risk an injury or tweak I reckon I'll lace 'em up and go for a short jaunt around the neighborhood.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: