Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Run: 6.8 miles in :57.44 min. @ 5:20 a.m.

Weather: Mostly Cloudy, 67°F, 87% Humidity, Wind: From WSW @ 3 mph; feels like 67°F.
Pace: 8:22 min/mile
Course: To Big $ Brighton and back home.


Following yesterday morning's Key Run 1, my options are to either use today for a "rest day," cross-train or go on an "easy run." Given that I somehow woke up this morning at 3:30 am, could not return to slumber and was not riding my bicycle in the near dark, an easy run seemed like the best way to go.

Intended as an "easy run," my pace felt much too fast--I definately need to become more comfortable with dialing my pace back a bit when it is called for--despite being slightly more challenging than intended (thanks in no small part to a surprising number of inclines the route included) I felt fairly strong and focused...

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: