Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Shoes, Same as the Old Shoes!


My wife and I went to one of our favorite local running stores about a week and a half ago and I purchased my third successive pair of Brooks Beast running shoes. The pair I bought earlier this year ran me about $100, and I was floored to see the price tag this time inflate to $129.99! So, why did I pay such a seemingly outrageous price?

Well, having been running for a few years, and being the owner of a couple of rickety limbs, I have had the greatest "success" wit these bad boys and have been hard pressed to find a pair of running shoes which do the job as well.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

1 comment:

brooks beast said...

yay!! a brooks beast lover *high five* i love my pairs..its suits with my running shoes needs..:)