Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Run: 9.1 miles in ≈72 min. @ 5:15 a.m.

Weather: Clear, 60°F, 94% Humidity, Wind: From SWE @ 4 mph; feels like 60°F.
Course: Mr. Scott's 9 Mile Loco found on USATF Map It!
Pace: ≈7:54 min/mile
Effort: 4 out of 5
How did I feel? Good.
Gear: Amphipod RunLite Trail Runner, Amphipod Xinglet Reflective Wear


A dark, relatively cool(ish) morning run that felt briefly like something of a comeback after my truncated lsd on Sunday. My hamstring is feeling much better as I continue giving it special attention in my pre-run ritual. My good fortune of late in training has me wondering how it can possibly continue once all of the responsibilities of teaching begin once again in a few weeks. For now, I'll certainly do my best to enjoy this streak while I am in it's midst!

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: