Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Run: 6.1 miles in ≈47 min. @ 6:15 a.m.

Weather: Cloudy, 64°F, 88% Humidity, Wind: From SSW @ 4 mph; feels like 64°F.
Course: East/Winton/Highland/Clover/Elmwood Loop
Pace: ≈7:42 min/mile
Effort: 4 out of 5
How did I feel? Good.
Gear: Amphipod RunLite Trail Runner


Some mornings are easier than others to getup and out onto the streets for a run. Today was one such morning where I felt that perhaps it might be better to stay home--but after wasting nearly thirty minutes hemming and hawing (and surfing the net mindlessly), the realization that my time would otherwise be wasted, I was prompted me to pull on my running shoes and head out... an action, shortly thereafter, I was glad to have reluctantly committed to.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: