Monday, October 11, 2010

Run: 7 miles in :55.26 min. @ 0:00 a.m.

Weather: Fog, 48°F, 99% Humidity, Wind: SW @ 8 mph; feels like 48°F.
Course: Harvard to Oxford to East to Clover to Elmwood to Monroe to home.
Pace: 7:55 min/mile
Effort: 4 out of 5
How did I feel? Alright.
Gear: Amphipod RunLite Trail Runner, Amphipod Xinglet Reflective Belt.

It has been exactly one (very busy) week since I last went for a run! This past week (in addition to being a full recovery week filled with eating and laying about) has been like a training vacuum--which (given that I am not a anywhere near being a competitive athlete) is not an entirely bad thing to have happen on occasion.

First time in nearly a week so I took advantage of free time that comes with a day off from school to get out and about. The quality (distance, pace) was no great shakes, but I was loping around so I'll notch it as a "win."

Be here now!

No comments: