Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


Was really late buying and carving our pumpkin this year (just finished last night before my wife came home from a short business trip). My wife thinks my pumpkins are the bees knees, so that aspect of Halloween I do still enjoy. Though I do not have fun handing out candy, I do love that my wife does, especially when it's still the little kids in costumes coming to the door and not yet the college freshman looking for grub--though they deserve free candy, too , I suppose. An interesting thing happened this year at the comic shop as stores quietly introduced giveaway bundles for Halloween and as part of a "Halloween Comicfest." I picked up some giveaways which will likely find there way to my classroom for students.




1 comment:

troutbirder said...

Interesting blog. Unfortunately as our semi rural neighborhood change from young families to older we see very few trick or treaters. Kinda sad really....