Monday, October 28, 2013

Roadie: Princeton Chase Regatta

My stepson Gregory is in the second seat from bottom, seen here rowing in
a varsity heavyweight four of picture. (10/27/13)
This past weekend my wife Anne took to the road to see her son row in his first collegiate regatta for Columbia University. The setting at the Princeton 3-Mile Chase Regatta on Lake Carnegie couldn't have been more beautiful. Though I was unable to attend with her, I did send along my camera with which she took many excellent photos, some of which I am glad to share here. The photos give the impression of a beautiful Sunday of rowing and camaraderie, something I am excited to witness myself during the spring season.

The back and front of the 3vent program: cool graphic with all participant's blades
and American Gothic logo!

Not a regatta without a hospitality tent. (10/27/13)
Princeton University Boathouse. (10/27/13)
Blades in Columbia blue ready for action. (10/27/13)
















No comments: