It's been very warm here recently, but that is about to change as the remnants of hurricane Tammy makes its way north to New York. I've always enjoyed running in the elements: rain, wind, snow, cold... even the challenge of running in the intensee heat holds a certain allure. Although I have signed up for the aforementioned BlackDiamond Off-Road Duathlon in a few weeks, I have yet to begin any training.
My return to work in September (I'm a teacher, so had much time to layout and follow a training schedule during summer), has resulted in a bump in the road. I haven't negotiated a time in my daily schedule in which to carve out and build a training groove. With the long Columbus Day Weekend, combined with a Conference Day tomorrow (Friday), I'm hoping to begin to establish a routine... if all goes as planned, my next post will be in regards to my training run tomorrow morning (fingers crossed!).
La vie est une course d'entrailles !
No comments:
Post a Comment