Monday, December 03, 2007

The Training Week That Was… 11/26-12/2

A fairly rewarding week of running, mostly because I managed to stay on plan with the mileage I laid out for myself for this week. Though I had to adjust some daily totals, as well as, switch out a "recovery day."

In the recap below those miles I was schedule to run appear in parentheses. As mentioned above, I made this week's mileage goal of 26 miles:
Legend: R = Running, B = Stationary Bicycling. I've also noted increases (+x) or decreases (-x) from the previous week)

Monday: (0) Scheduled Recovery Day
Tuesday: (2) R 3.1 miles
Wednesday: (5) R 6.3
Thursday: (2) Adjusted Recovery Day
Friday: (0) R 4.1 miles
Saturday: (5) R 3.1 miles
Sunday: (12) R 9.4 miles

TOTALS--R 26 miles (-0.1 miles)
Weigh-In*: 185 lbs. (+3 lbs.) [* took place at 5:00 a.m. on 12/3]
Unfortunately, I have a feeling this may be a slightly less productive week coming up as I have quite a few child and student activities (Holiday Concert, Indoor Track Meet, Basketball games) on tap which will take me out and about most evenings this week.

Embrassez votre été invincible!

No comments: