Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Bicyclin'...

To & From Class: 5 miles each direction @ 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. + and extra mile detour on the way out to return a DVD to Blockbuster.
Weather: Partly Cloudy, 93°F, 37% Humidity, Wind: SW @ 19 mph, gusting to 24 mph; feels like 93°F.
Course: Bike 2 Class made using USATF Map It!

This late afternoon was even warmer than yesterday (up 5°F from 87 to 93°F!), but the bright(er) side remains that all signs point to something eventually having to give... at some point the humidity and heat will have to result in precipitation! I have rarely bicycled to class on consecutive evenings, but with plans tomorrow afternoon (my mother's birthday and my son's baseball game) I may be skipping class altogether, so tonight seemed a good candidate for bicycling despite my having just done so the previous day.

Gosh, was it HOT, but very satisfying to know that I am pushing myself and conserving energy all in one fell swoop!

Breathe in, breathe out... YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: