Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boosting from Pedro to Pay Raoul

Run: 5 miles in :37:00 min. @ 4:10 a.m.
Weather: Cloudy, 62°F, 79% Humidity, Wind: S @ 9 mph; feels like 62°F.
Pace: 7:23 min/mile
Course:Kaz2way 5 the Easy Way made using USATF Map It!


My son has a baseball game schedule at 6:00 pm this evening, and I will be administering, scoring, and organizing Regents all day, immediately followed by a CPR/AED training class until 5:00 pm. Simply, I have a full day and though I am unsure that I will be able to dedicate enough time to run the suggested ten miles, I at least wanted to get a few quick miles in early this morning.

To make this happen, I had to boost from Pedro to pay Raoul, or use time usually dedicated to morning meditation to my running... fortunately I did have had some spare change left and (despite sweating profusely!) was able to spend a few minutes sitting prior to showering, getting my boy up and heading out to take on the day.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: