Friday, July 03, 2009

On the Road Again!


Anne, Gracie and I are leaving shortly for parts known (Bath, New York) and tomorrow I'll be attempting my second compete ultra-marathon, the 50k (32 miles) Finger Lakes Fifties.

My mantra while I run this time "be here now." I also wish I hadn't eaten all of the delicious fritata (with green peppers, red peppers, onions and potatoes)... I always feel sick after eating eggs (even those made without steroids and free-range).

I look forward to reporting back on my progress tomorrow!

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

oh wow Goodluck to that! And as for eggs, gee I am alergic to those. Unless of course cooked rightly...

thanks for the visit at my blog! ;-)

Mister Scott said...

thanks for the well wishes... things went great :)