Monday, February 22, 2010

The Training Week That Was... 2/15-21

A very productive week, all things considered, and I found myself actually getting out and about for three of the scheduled four days this past training week. Though each run came with certain challenges, and the overall experience was somewhat painful, I feel as though i am moving in the right direction, which is to say, at least I'm "moving."

Here is what took place this past week(end) with my training:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 6.4 miles in :56.03 min.
Wednesday-Thursday: Rest
Friday: Run: 5.7 miles in :49:55 min.
Saturday: Run: 6.6 miles in :57.20 min.
Sunday: Rest

TOTAL MILEAGE: R 18.7 (+8.9 miles from the previous week)
Weigh-In*: 193.5 lbs. (+0.5 lbs. from previous week) [* @ 5:00 a.m. on 2/22/10]
My weight, or more accurately the amount of whatever it is I'm eating, continue to be a concern. As I have done in the past, I will be maintain a calorie diary of what I eat and when I eat it for the next few days (and sharing it here) in order to get a better handle on where my mis-steps are. Though I could likely make some assumptions, I like taking the chance to document this as it allows forces me to keep a more discerning eye on what I'm eating.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: