Saturday, June 12, 2010

Run: 3.9 mi. in :31.00 min. @ 5:30 a.m.

Weather: Partly Cloudy with developing Light Rain, 62°F, 85% Humidity, Wind: Calm; feels like 62°F.
Pace: 8:01 min/mile
Course: Out towards Winton Road, through Cobbs Hill and back.


Yesterday was a day off from running and it was also one during which I spent about six hours on my feet attending the New York State High School Track and Field championships in Vestal, NY. This six hours of standing was sandwiched in between two three hour car rides. MY knees weer aching by the end of the day and, though it would be easy to skip this morning as I will be making the same trip in about sixty minutes, psychologically, it is important that I at least get out and about for a brief maintenance run. (The "traveling food" I ate at the fast food rest stop is also providing some motivation, too.)

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: