Monday, June 21, 2010

The Training Week That Was... 6/14-20

Despite putting in less mileage than the previous week, I will give myself an A+ for "stick-to-it-iveness!" BY staying on a semi-sort-of-plan I feel like I may be turning a corner. The only concern I have (and it's easily rectifiable) is that I feel as though some of what I'm logging is junk-mileage and I would like to be more targeted in my training. This issue could be addressed if I were to (as I suggested I should last week) identify a race or two to be run ion the near and distant futures so that I could have more tangible goals.

Here is what went down this past training week:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 4.9 miles in :40.50 min. @ 4:45 a.m.
Wednesday thru Friday: Rest
Saturday: 4.5 miles in :40.00 min. @ 5:50 a.m.
Sunday: 6.3 miles in :54.00 min. @ 6:21 a.m.

TOTAL MILEAGE: R 15.7 (-7.2 miles from the previous week)
Weigh-In*: 196.0 lbs. (-1.0 lb. from previous week) [* @ 5:25 a.m. on 6/21/10]
Regarding my weight, I still seem to be falling prey to the Sunday munchies--ac condition that causes me t eat voraciously on the weekend thereby negating any gains (or losses depending on how you look at it) in pounds dropped during the week. :(

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: