Thursday, August 05, 2010

Run: 5.6 miles in ≈:53 min. @ 5:20 a.m.

Weather: Cloudy, 74°F, 81% Humidity, Wind: From SSW @ 3 mph; feels like 74°F.
Course: A short southern jaunt past (and thru) Highland Park
Pace: ≈9:23 min/mile
Effort: 3 out of 5
How did I feel? Blah!
Gear: Amphipod RunLite Trail Runner, Amphipod Xinglet Reflective Wear


A poor quality effort this morning, a run during which the air felt like soup and I struggled to stay on course. What had been intended to be an eight-mile run became a truncated 5+ mile shuffle--the highlight being the thunder and light drizzle which accompanied me home the last half-mile. I am optimistically looking forward to much better things come the weekend, following tomorrow's (Friday's) recovery day.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: