Saturday, August 21, 2010

Run: 7 miles in ≈54 min. @ 6:45 a.m.

Weather: Cloudy, 60°F, 74% Humidity, Wind: From S @ 4 mph; feels like 60°F.
Course: Stretchy Seven 8 found on USATF Map It!
Pace: ≈7:42 min/mile
Effort: 4 out of 5
How did I feel? Good.
Gear: Amphipod RunLite Trail Runner


Last run before tomorrow's 14-mile trail race.

The weather forecasters are calling for a rainy, stormy day so survival rather than speed ill be the order of the morning... well, that and not getting lost. While I feel prepared enough for tomorrow's "race," I am a little nervous about the distance and technical-nature of the course, though I have been assured it is a relatively straight-forward single track course.

Felt good this morning so I am looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: