Saturday, September 18, 2010

Run: 8 miles in 1:02.04 min. @ 6:10 a.m.

Weather: Mostly Cloudy, 45°F, 100% Humidity, Winds: Calm; feels like 45°F.
Course: A loop around my neighborhood.
Pace: 7:45 min/mile
Effort: 4 out of 5
How did I feel? Good.
Gear: Amphipod RunLite Trail Runner, Amphipod Xinglet Reflective Belt


Though somewhat slow-paced (I actually wore a watch this morning!), it was a pleasant cool,, fall early run and one that I had been anticipating for a few days. Now that school (and all of the responsibilities that come with it) has settled into full swing, I am trying to establish a Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday training regiment. The weekends will soon become a trouble spot, too, with my stepson's crew schedule kicking in and my own children's cross-country invitational season beginning. I am hoping to demonstrate a little more "stick-to-it-tiveness" than was on display last year.

Breathe in, breathe out… YOU AND I ARE ALIVE!

No comments: